Cundina®, a trade name of DSF Investments LLC an Arizona Corporation, provides its services to you through its website (“Site”) subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”) that may change from time to time. Your use of the Site constitutes agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Service
Description of Services: The Services (“Service”) are offered through a platform. The Service allows Users (‘Users”) to raise funds from other Users via the Internet for various causes subject to fees by establishing Campaigns (“Campaigns”). The Service also allows Users to donate funds to various causes subject to fees. As part of the Service, Users will register and provide certain personal information such as first and last name, email address and payment information. The Service may change from time to time. As part of the Service, donations will be transferred to Campaigns either as donations are made or at the end of a Campaign depending on how the Campaign was established. Details of the change in Service can be found on the Site.
Taxes: All Users are responsible for understanding any tax ramifications related to accepting funds or donating funds.
Accuracy of Information Provided by Users: If you use the Site or register to use the Site in any way you are required to provide accurate information, required to be truthful about the intent of your Campaign (“Campaign”) and are required to use funds as intended.
Accuracy of Campaigns: We do not guarantee the accuracy of Campaigns and do not guarantee how funds will be used.
Compromised Accounts: We are not responsible for any loss or damage if someone is able to access your account for any reason.
Change in Services: We can change the Service at any time for any reason.
Cancellation of Services: We reserve the right to cancel Campaigns, cancel the use of individual Users or remove content at any time for any reason without regards to whether a Campaign has been completed. We also reserve the right to shut down the Site at any time for any reason and we will not be held responsible for any losses of any kind.
User Conduct and Uses
User agrees not to:
- Use the Site to violate any government regulation or law, including but not limited to money laundering.
- Initiate a campaign and content that is not legitimate.
- Post any content that is offensive in any way, discriminatory, false, misleading, inaccurate, or illegitimate. We reserve the right to determine if your Post violates the Site’s restriction on content.
- Offer or provide anything illegal including but not limited to drugs or similar, fire arms or similar, financial instruments/services or similar, or anything gambling related.
- Post anything that promotes hate, terrorism, harassment, discrimination of any kind, pornography of any kind.
- Post anything that is the intellectual property of someone else.
- Anything else not covered that is illegal, offensive or violates the Terms and Conditions.
- Use content on the Site to contact users for any reason.
User Agrees to:
- Be of legal competent age to use the services based on the laws where they live.
- Provide accurate information related to payments.
- Accept any fees charged by the site including discounting of donated funds.
- No data mine or other data gathering techniques.
- Not use material on the Site that is not owned by the User.
- Indemnify Cundina® from all third-party claims. The Site will not be responsible for any third-party claims.
Disputes Among Users
You agree that Cundina® may attempt to assist in the resolution of disputes but is not responsible or liable for anything. Users should work to resolve any disputes between themselves as quickly and amicably as possible. Cundina® reserves the right to stop a User’s use of the site for any reason at any time. Users understand that their interaction is a contract between themselves and does not include Cundina®. Users who donate agree that funds donated are a gift, are final and non-refundable.
The Site is not responsible for the services or products of any companies referenced on the Site.
Indemnity and Release
You agree to indemnify and release with or without notice Cundina®, its affiliates, employees from any and all losses, costs, fees etc. from the use of the site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
There are no warranties of any kind. You use the service at your own risk. We make no warranty that the site will work as intended, that campaigns are accurate, that donated funds will be used as described etc.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and accept that Cundina® and any affiliates will not be liable for any damages of any kind. In the event that you have a dispute you agree to binding arbitration or small claims court in the State of Arizona in the United States of America.
You agree to allow us to receive and hold your personal information. We will not sell your information to third-parties without your consent. We use E-hawk during registration and profile updates to protect the site and our users from potentially malicious users. We may from time to time send you messages and marketing materials. You can opt out of these communications at any time by unsubscribing from communications.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior communications, contracts, or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement, whether oral or written.
You may also be responsible and subject to other terms and conditions. If you need to contact us because you have a Copy Right concern or for any other reason you can contact us at email@example.com.